OK folks. There is not a single person out there who can tell me they don't like nachos. Everyone likes nachos. Even people who've given up carbs, dairy, meat, and fun love nachos. It is social food at its best: Simple, accessible, and communal.
Which makes these nachos the perfect thing to serve at your Superbowl gathering!
What's that you say? You're worried about chili dripping on your hand-knotted Tibetan rug?
FEAR NOT! There is no chili in these nachos. In fact, really, these are barely nachos. What they are is classy and excessively easy. Two ingredients easy. Really.
- 1 bag sweet potato chips (I prefer the Terra brand)
- 1 tub Blue Cheese crumbles
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pour chips into oven-safe container (I use either a 9x9 Pyrex or 13x9 Pyrex, depending on the amount of chips).
- Spread cheese evenly over chips, making sure some gets into the bottom layers of chips.
- Bake for ~10 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
Yes. Seriously. It is that easy. And tasty.
OK, if you absolutely have to make it more complicated, I suppose some caramelized onions would be delish. But that's it!