Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pea and Peanut Salad. Really.

OK people, for my second recipe today, I will post the EASIEST RECIPE I'VE EVER POSTED.  Four ingredients.  No cooking.  A moderately-well-trained gibbon could make this recipe.  And yet, it is routinely the most-requested recipe from my family's large Christmas party.  This baffles the whole family, but, I guess, sometimes simple is good!

Also, this recipe makes a whole lot of peas.  Make it for a group.  Or make sure you're reeeeally hungry!


  • 6lbs Frozen peas
  • 1 large red onion, chopped fine
  • 1 large jar of dry-roasted peanuts
  • Just enough Miracle Whip to get it to stay together 


  1. MIX TOGETHER IN A BOWL!  Really.  It is that easy.  You don't even have to thaw the peas.  Make sure to store in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment